Frequently Asked Questions
How do you charge? How much does your service cost?
Our consultations are always free. As for the legal fees, this is something that is discussed once we understand your case.
What should I bring for my first visit?
Before coming to our office, we will tell you over the phone all the items you will need to bring for your first visit.
Can you handle my case if its out of state?
We can handle cases mostly in New York and Florida.
- Age Discrimination
- Disability and Perceived Disability
- Denial of Disability Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Denial of Medical Claims
- EDUCATION LAW:
Student Dimissal from colleges / universities
Tuition Reimbursment Claims
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) Claims
- Employment Contracts
- Employment Discrimination
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Wage Claims
- Overtime Claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Claims
- Hostile Work Environment
- National Origin Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Proceedings before the EEOC Mediation & Arbitration
- Race Discrimination
- Reduction in Force (RIF), Mass Layoff, Site or Branch Closing
- Religious Discrimination
- Retaliation in the Workplace
- Severance Agreements
- Sex or Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Whistleblower Claims
- Workplace Torts such as Fraudulent
- Inducement and Defamation
- Wrongful Termination